General Helper/Production (full time or part time) Kirkland, Québec
WECO Connecteurs Électriques Inc.
18050 Trans-Canada Highway,
Kirkland, QC, H9J 4A1 Canada
General Helper/Production (full time or part time)
An important part of WECO's most valuable assets has always been its employees. We are always looking for high-performing individuals who have what it takes to join the WECO team.
At the forefront of WECO's custom engineering solutions is a group of talented and entrepreneurial individuals with the knowledge and experience to help our clients achieve and exceed their goals. Together, we work hard to provide world-class service and customized solutions to our clients, while continually strengthening our reputation as a leader in the industry.
If you are a meticulous person with good manual dexterity and you wish to contribute to our company's objectives, and to perform in a work environment constantly seeking excellence, send in your resume today!
Apply now and work for a company seeking excellence in the industry!
Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor, the general helper will be called upon to operate the printing machine as well as the manual cutting machine. In addition, he or she will be able to assist in other areas of production according to daily needs while respecting the health and safety rules in place and the preventive measures related to COVID-19.
- High school diploma or attestation
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- English and French would be an asset
Knowledge and skills:
- Good manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Analytical, structured and organized mind
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrate autonomy, be flexible
- Good team spirit and good judgment
- Emotional intelligence and winning attitude
- A day shift schedule
- 40 hours per week from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday or possibility of part time on a schedule of 2 to 3 days/week.
- On-site parking
- Temporary full-time position, but part-time could be considered
- Accessibility by public transit