Sub-contracting coordinator/Receiving Kirkland, Quebec
WECO Electrical Connectors Inc.
18050 Trans-Canada Hwy,
Kirkland, QC, H9J 4A1 Canada
Employees have always been one of WECO's most valuable assets. We are always looking for high-performing individuals who have what it takes to join the WECO team.
At the forefront of WECO's custom engineering solutions is a group of talented, entrepreneurial individuals who have the knowledge and experience to help our clients meet and exceed their goals. Together, we work hard to provide world-class service and customized solutions to our clients, while continually building our reputation as an industry leader.
WECO is currently seeking a Shipping/Receiving Clerk, if you are a meticulous and energetic individual who is comfortable using a computer, has good manual dexterity, and would like to contribute to our company's goals, and work in an environment that is constantly striving for excellence, send your resume today!
Apply today and work with a company in pursuit of excellence in the industry!
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, the Shipping/Receiving Clerk performs all activities related to the distribution and receipt of work orders to and from our sub-contractors. In addition, he is required to assist in other areas of production as needed on a daily basis, such as assembly, shipping and receiving of merchandise, while respecting health and safety regulations and sanitary measures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains subcontractor network, database and, filing according to capabilities and skills.
- Creates purchase orders and verifies accuracy of sub-contractor pricing.
- Distributes work orders to the appropriate sub-contractors with the proper materials, according to the required shipping and receiving date.
- Receives all work orders from subcontractors and distributes them to various production departments.
- Forwards purchase orders and invoices to accounting for payment.
- Records departmental activities and reports to the Production Supervisor.
- performs material receiving and shipping of finished products
- Any other duties as required by production.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Basic knowledge of production processes and mechanics.
- Knowledge of quality standards and procedures
- Knowledge of computers
- French language is essential (oral and written) and basic English.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma
2 years of related work in a manufacturing environment.
- Meticulous and good dexterity
- Responsible, committed and dynamic
- Analytical and well organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible
- Autonomous, polite and mature
- Good team player and good judgment
- Emotional intelligence and winning attitude
- Permanent position
- Day shift, Monday to Friday
- In-plant work environment
- 40 hours per week from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Group insurance after three (3) months of continuous service
- On-site parking
- Accessibility by public transportation
- Social committee activities