The pin strips 120-M-121 and 120-M-221 with a pitch of 5 mm are available in 2- to 12-pole design. The ..-M-121 version is a pin strip without side walls. It can be mounted side-by-side without pole loss. The ..-M-221 version is a pin strip with closed side walls. For both versions, the plug direction for mating plug connectors is vertical to the PCB. For each pole, the pin strips have one trapezoidal coding slot in which the coding elements 120-K can be inserted.
Pitch: 5.00 mm
No. of poles: 2 - 12
Usable with: plugs with 120-A, 120-D series
Additional information: Ordering information:..-M-121: without side wall. not pottable..-M-221: with side wall. pottable
Over Voltage Category
Pollution Severity Level
Rated Impulse Voltage
Rated current: 12 A
Rated insulation voltage: 250 V acc. to EN 60998-1
Hole in PCB: ø 1.4 mm
Moulding: PA, grey, V-0
Comparative tracking index: CTI ≥ 600
Insulating group: I
Temperature range: -40°C up to 100°C
Solder pin: 1,0 x 1,0 mm; tin plated brass
OPTIONS / ACCESSORIES
- Consecutive numbering
- Special marking according to drawing
- Self-adhesive marking strip BST-5,00
- Pitch of 10 mm for larger clearance and creepage distances
- Other solder pin lengths on request
- Coding elements 120-K
- Connectors equipped with coding elements on request
- Pin strips with fastening flanges, see 120-M-227
- Pin strips with connecting flanges, see 120-M-225
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?