At WECO, we strive to uphold the core values that our company was built upon since 1921. They serve as a compass for the interactions we have among each other and with our clients and demonstrate our commitment to global leadership. The following set of guiding principles has been incorporated in the way we value our people, teams and business.
- Customer Focus: We provide client centric, world-class service by creating long-lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients.
- Exceptional Leadership: We value leadership by example.
- Accountability: We take responsibility in owning the client experience and delivering on commitments.
- Teamwork: We share our successes and work together towards common goals. The synergy between employees is what makes WECO an industry leader and a great place to work.
- Multi-culturalism: Out team is a living example of how multi-culturalism at is best provides exceptional experience to our worldwide customer base.
- Empowerment: We empower our employees to contribute to our company’s mission and are committed to learning and self-development.
- Continuous Improvement: We embrace and adapt to change and continuously pursue innovative ways to improve our products and operations.
Each employee has a significant role to play in offering executional excellence and unparalleled client experience. Behind our success is our tech-savvy engineers who are innovators with skillful design and automation knowledge and capabilities. Our supply chain professionals are proactive in ensuring we have the necessary materials to meet the demand of our global clients. Our skilled production team, along with conscientious quality assurance experts are committed to continuous improvement. Our dynamic sales, marketing and customer service teams are experts in WECO’s vertical markets and have the knowledge and creativity to provide customized solutions. Our administrative staff are resourceful in helping support the business and ensure seamless operations. Our human resource professionals foster a high-performance culture. Explore job opportunities at WECO and see where your skills fit in with our team!
WECO is continuously expanding. We pride ourselves on being a global supplier in the design, supply, and marketing of electrical connectivity solutions. We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team.
If you enjoy a good challenge among an exceptional team of talented individuals and want an environment where your expertise and skills will be valued, please look at the job openings below or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reporting directly to the VP Technology & Innovation, the QE works to improve the organization's Quality, Productivity, and profitability by developing and implementing optimal quality control and production processes. He/she designs and improves manufacturing processes, tools aView Opening
Reporting directly to the VP Technology & Innovation, the Applications Engineer leads the planning and implementation of the company’s new product development program as well as the development and design of manufacturing processes (ie: automation) to improve the productivity,View Opening
Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor, the General Assistant will be required to operate the printing machine as well as the manual cutting machine. In addition, he/she will be able to assist in other areas of production as needed on a daily basis while respecting theView Opening